Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Monday, September 5, 2011

S.P.M T.R.I.A.L

IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SCARY!!!!!!!!!!

I know I know, I ain't suppose to be blogging now, but chill, it won't take a long time.

Besides, I didn't log into my FB.

Don't believe? Ha, I know you won't since my laptop is always in front of me but trust me, I didn't log into FB for 3 days, then I'd tried 4 days, now aiming for 6 days, till Friday only I'll log in.

And why am I online now? Haha, of course it's because of---------- SOMETHING IMPORTANT.


Btw, did you notice that the Bible reading that I put at the right side keep on changing? I change it every month, and choose a suitable one by not repeating it. I chose a line from Proverbs this month, it's 'bout lies, and I certainly love it.

Oh well, got to go. Won't be going to school for 4 consecutive Mondays, including today. Whoa!

Break a leg to all Form5s, pray for wisdom before the exams start alright! And I certainly wanna pray that I won't be careless again, as always. Because of that do you know how many marks did I lose for the past 11 years of exams?

Alright alright, have a good night of sleep and see ya all tomorrow!

Voila! =)

No comments: