I did care who stalk my blog or FB once, but I realised that these 2 websites are meant for people to stalk, since it's worldwide so I don't care now.
If you wanna tell something through blog or FB, be prepared that everyone will know. Unless you set your blog private.
You can't say that there's stalker who stalks your FB or blog just because you know that they know what happened to you through these 2 websites.
To me, stalker means this person knows my things without me telling them through any websites.
Ha, that's what I call as a stalker.
By the way, I always have a habit of reading other people's post more than twice a day if I want to. You know why? 'Cause it's always either I don't have enough time to read in details for the whole post, then I gotta go back to the blog again the next time I on9, or I think that I missed out some important details, so I just go back to that blog.
I seriously don't mind my friends for reading my blog. What's wrong?
If you have a blog, and you're following mine, at least you'll know when I update my blog. But if you don't have one, you gotta keep on going to my blog to see whether I updated my blog or not.
IF, you're so interested in whatever that's going on in my life. *wink*
Don't be shy to let me know that you visit my blog, don't even try to lie 'bout it.
See, I'm crapping now for no reason.
No comments:
Post a Comment