------- that even though the whole venue has many beautiful girls, if your heart is already for that only girl, you'll find that the girl is the most beautiful one, even though she doesn't dress as beautiful as the rest.
I found out, when I attended the Chinese Society Annual Hightea.
Indeed, there were many beautiful girls, and smart looking guys who all looked so different, but if you like someone, she'll look the nicest among all, and you won't even set your eyes on those who are much more prettier than her.
Of course, that goes the same as the girls who already have their hearts for that particular guy.
Before that, I don't understand why there are couples which the girl is older than the guy, or why people from different races can fall in love with each other.
But I do now, indeed I understand.
It's because of love.
Isn't that simple?
Voila. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment