1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1
More subject to go!!!
OMG! Can't believe that the last day of me wearing the school uniform will be over in 2 days!
I'll miss my uniform, but, I think I prefer not wearing it anymore.
No more school rules please! As the Aquarians, we're famous for the love of freedom, which means, no rules bounding us anymore!!! Woo-hooooooooo!
Oh, I nearly forgot 'bout today's Acc.
P1 was fine, p2 was fine also, the problem was, I know how to do, but I don't know how to do.
Forgive me for crapping, that happens when I finished my papers.
The non-Acc students came for a while too.
Shon came after p1 for lunch with Teo, Hiq appeared too, but his gang (Hez, Teo and Daniel) already left, so yeah... Just me and him.
He asked why I looked so stress? Haha. Normal la.
But we weren't smiling when we walked out from the school.
Because of something, which I haven't get the details from him yet.
=|
The good news :>>>>>>>> KDU sms-ed me to inform me for the interview this Thursday!
But, through... phone. That means I gotta be with my phone all day long 'cause I don't know what will happen if I miss the call. Oh well, better than nothing. I was actually hoping to go there for interview. Haha.
Now that I received the 'invitation', at least I know that I've chance to get it.
Pray for me will ya! Thank you!
Voila. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment