The theme song of the movie "You're The Apple Of My Eyes", really touched my heart so much. It's always sad to know that 2 persons who love each other didn't get the chance to be together in the end. The lyrics were from Giddeon Ko himself, the director and the main character in real life. Never thought that an author actually wrote songs before. =P But it's a song that he wrote when he liked the girl. And many other more if I'm not mistaken.
If you don't know Chinese, it's alright. I hope that it'll still touch your heart just by listening to it. =)
又回到最初的起点
记忆中你青涩的脸
我们终於来到了这一天
桌垫下的老照片
无数回忆连结
今天男孩要赴女孩最后的约
又回到最初的起点
呆呆地站在镜子前
笨拙系上红色领带的结
将头发梳成大人模样
穿上一身帅气西装
等会儿见你一定比想像美
好想再回到那些年的时光
回到教室座位前后 故意讨你温柔的骂
黑板上排列组合 你舍得解开吗
谁与谁坐他又爱著她
那些年错过的大雨
那些年错过的爱情
好想拥抱你 拥抱错过的勇气
曾经想征服全世界
到最后回首才发现
这世界滴滴点点全部都是你
那些年错过的大雨
那些年错过的爱情
好想告诉你 告诉你我没有忘记
那天晚上满天星星
平行时空下的约定
再一次相遇我会紧紧抱著你
紧紧抱著你
又回到最初的起点
呆呆地站在镜子前
笨拙系上红色领带的结
将头发梳成大人模样
穿上一身帅气西装
等会儿见你一定比想像美
好想再回到那些年的时光
回到教室座位前后 故意讨你温柔的骂
黑板上排列组合 你舍得解开吗
谁与谁坐他又爱著她
那些年错过的大雨
那些年错过的爱情
好想拥抱你 拥抱错过的勇气
曾经想征服全世界
到最后回首才发现
这世界滴滴点点全部都是你
那些年错过的大雨
那些年错过的爱情
好想告诉你 告诉你我没有忘记
那天晚上满天星星
平行时空下的约定
再一次相遇我会紧紧抱著你
紧紧抱著你
那些年错过的大雨
那些年错过的爱情
好想拥抱你 拥抱错过的勇气
曾经想征服全世界
到最后回首才发现
这世界滴滴点点全部都是你
那些年错过的大雨
那些年错过的爱情
好想告诉你 告诉你我没有忘记
那天晚上满天星星
平行时空下的约定
再一次相遇我会紧紧抱著你
紧紧抱著你
The English Version :>
Back to the starting point
In my memory, I see your young face
We have finally reached this day
The old photographs under the table
Linking to countless memories
Today, a boy will keep his last date with the girl
Back to the starting point
Standing in front of the mirror dumbly
Clumsily tieing a knot on a red tie
Combed hair to appear as an adult
Wearing a handsome suit
When I see you in a while, it’ll be better looking than you expected
Wish that (we) could go back to those years
When we were sitting in the classroom, in front back position
(Doing something to get) purposely scolded from you gently
Pairing arrangement written on the blackboard
Are you willing to let go/ separate it?
Whoever sits with whoever, he will love her
Chorus
Those missed years of heavy rain
Those missed years of romance
I really want to hug youi
Embrace the wasted /missed courage
Wanted to conquer the world before
But looking back in the end, I realized
Every little thing in this world is all you
Those missed out days of heavy rain
Those missed out years of romance
I really want to tell you
Tell you that I never forgot
That night, when the sky was full of stars
In parallel time and space, we made a promise
If we meet again, I’ll hug you tightly
Hug you tightly
No comments:
Post a Comment