Yeap, I'd registered myself for college.
Ausmat in KDU.
Sorry, you got it wrong.
Because of some reasons, I'm joining SEGi, for foundation.
Yes, FOUNDATION. I mean seriously, foundation never crosses my mind before. All this while I'm thinking 'bout A-levels at 1st, then SAM or Ausmat, depends on the colleges.
I mean, with my result, it's quite a waste to just go to foundation. Sorry if I sound arrogant. But, still.
Anyways, there're few benefits of me going to SEGi for foundation, in commerce.
1.) Save money.
----- A LOT, mind you. Even if I get the 50% scholarship for Ausmat in KDU, the total amount that I have to pay is still higher than foundation in SEGi. And 'cause I can get RM 500 for every As that I got, so, it's quite a lot. And if I get full As for the SPM, I only need to pay for the lab, security and etc fees. Yeah... Like it's going to happen right. With the high Chinese paper marking.
2.) No need to stuck in traffic jams, and will reach college in a shorter time.
----- No need to pay for toll some more! Save money for the toll, and, shorter distance. Besides, I moved already remember? I only need 10-15 mins to reach college.
3.) Have a friend with me.
------ MOST IMPORTANT!!!! Woohoo! Same campus of the same college, same course, same intake! Where can you find a coincidence like that?! And she is ----- PYee!!!
Oh yeah! And there's a shuttle bus from college to places like One-U, The Curve for RM 1 per trip. If we still have quite some time before the next class starts, we can just go there by bus! =D
Anyways, next Monday starts also. And, I owe someone a feedback. Try to finish it by these 2 days. =)
Btw, I watched videos in YouTube just now, 'bout Siri for iPhone 4s. Some of the questions were so hilarious!!! Gosh!! xDD
Voila. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment