Anyways, had my 1st class today, M'sian Studies. 3 Foundations + Diploma I think combine together in a class with a total number of 105. Whoa. I know I know, in other colleges there will have 100 students in only ONE class itself but if you don't split the classes, it'll be very hard to study.
Knew a few friends on Tues, and now our group consists of 1Malaysia concept. Though only one Malay and one Indian with the rest of us Chinese, plus our age ranges from 18 to 21, we still communicate with each other well. With English of course. Gee, the PM will be so proud of us. *grin*
But majority of them are in Foundation in Arts. Oh nevermind, we still can see each other during M'sian studies and GLT. =)
So far so good, only a bit disappointed on something but I really hope that it'll be gettin' better. If not I really wanna shout the WT *whatever alphabet that you wanna put*.
And ah, Friday off for us. That's the advantage of 1st intake. No need to rush. I saw the June-July intake schedule and it was fulled of classes everyday and the break is so short! Sometimes no break at all! Gosh!
But still, I think I have a bit so-called "school-sick". Haha. Miss my high school friends. The feelings of being with them can't be replaced. We were like, a family. Sigh.
Looking forward for Quantitative Method 1 btw. It doesn't only consist of Modern Maths, but also Statistics, and " a lil bit " of Add Maths. Ain't sure what is " a lil bit " to the lecturers, but.... OOOHH-LA-LA! Add Maths!!!!! WooHoo!!!!!!!
Voila. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment