Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Friday, February 24, 2012

Aiyayaya

Aiyayayayayayaya!

The instructor's car was hit by another car by one of her students this morning.

Which means I can't have my lesson today, which in turn means, I can't have extra 2 hours of lessons, just 1 on this Sunday.

Means, only 9 hours of car lessons and I gotta go for exam!! TT

Seriously lack of confident wei. =(

Though my lesson was canceled, I had to go back to BRP this morning also. ( FYI, I have to go to The Store to wait for my instructor for every lessons. ) And Mum was thinking of sending me to the daycare center, ooops, I mean Sabrina's house while she did her things at our old house, BUT, sigh. Never mind.

And what happen to the Chinese restaurant behind Wong Keong?!! Where do the students go for lunch before koko starts?!! And since when there's another Jackpot shop at the same row with 7-11?!! :OOOO

I missed out so many things we!. ='(

But I'll meet with Sabrina & the gang for YXin's b'day! If I'm going la. Probably yes la. Because it's just in one-u, so it shouldn't be a problem to me. I'll just go there after church. Can't wait! =D


One thing that I don't like 'bout listening to new songs is that I'll have the songs stuck in my head all the times, including the moment when I wake up. It took me few days before the song disappear from my head. :| And the song which is currently in my mind is Adele's Set Fire To The Rain. Haiz.

And, I realize that almost ALL of my college classmates have a smartphone instead of hand phone already!!

Even PY changed her phone.

But I was quite thrilled when I knew that Joey's using a normal hand phone also! Same like me! Weeeeeee~!

What I don't like 'bout smartphone is that I always have trouble scrolling the page. Especially when I wanna scroll down the page to look at the songs list.

If I scroll too fast, the page will go down till the last page; If I scroll too slow, I'll accidently tap on one of the songs which will start to play by itself eventually. = =

Ha. Ha.

But I like smartphone 'cause it enables me to straight away edit photos!!

And and and, I noticed one thing!!!!

I'm the only short hair girl in my class!!!!!! That's something special, right?

=D

No comments: