I failed. Woohoo.
=3=
Oh never mind the bad news.
Just don't like it when people give me the wth-you-also-will-fail look.
Whaaaaat. Just because my name is Jasmine doesn't mean that I'm a Saint or something alright. I don't pass EVERYTHING that I sit for.
Like, duh!
The details? Never mind la. Those who already know are the ones that I told personally.
And I already repeated the same thing for don't know how many times in class today, and through sms. And a call. Ha.
The wa-ha-ha-ha news.
Since I straight away went to college after the test, I was 1 hour late already for Acc 1 class.
So, I forgot that today's Acc 1 had changed to another class, which I felt weird 'cause there was no one in the original class, which is in the Left Wing.
( Level 2 on Left Wing is also known as Faculty of Dentistry. )
So, though I was in a hurry, I didn't know why, I stopped my tracks when I saw one of the billboards with photos of people.
I mean, I'd been there for infinity times, but only this morning I stopped and see what was in the billboard.
I was searching for something, I mean someone in the photo.
And voila!!!! I saw him!! The guy whom I said who looks like a HK actor whom I find cute!
*Pssst, if you forgot, here's the link to help you refresh back your memory. Kaka.
http://jazzmint25jcafe.blogspot.com/2012/01/grrrrr.html
Oooohh, so he's in dentistry eh? The future dentist huh? =DDD
Btw, I already knew that students who study Biz/Acc don't need to wear formal.
Only the medic/pharmacy/dentistry students need to have formal wear everyday.
Weird huh? I mean, they're just students but they are required to wear formal to study. Maybe they'll look nicer when they wear the white coat.
Yeah, I think so.
They'll look weird if they wear T-shirts + jeans then a white coat. Yikes!
The whole billboard is full of USEFUL information.
Example, his NAME!!! Gosh! Finally I know his name!
He's under the 2011/12 intake, means 1st year of degree.
And also his IC! Why on earth the person-in-charge wanna put the IC of other students in the billboard!
Maybe to let people like me to stalk the students' age. xDDDDDDDDDD
He's older than me by 2 years old, just nice! Perfect!
And the funniest thing is, they even put the students' exam results in the board! His performance ain't excellent, but not bad either. =D
Whoa, that was the surprise to me for walking to the wrong class. =P
And usually during lunch I'll see him in the same place but lately I only saw his friends. But since it's Mon, we have plenty of time after lunch so we went to library.
Got econs test wei!
Well, I'm actually proud and happy that almost all of my classmates have the initiative to study for tests. Even though it ain't exams. And they were really serious and were putting their efforts in it. =)
So there we were, in the back of the library. Here one gang, there one gang, then sometimes people from this gang went to sit with another gang. =D
When I walked out from the Think Tanker ( the place where we can do discussions ) to the library and came back, I saw him!!!! At the corner, with his laptop again. And with the guy who's quite fair-looking and walks extremely straight. His best friend I guess. They always stick to each other where ever they go. @@
Aiyo!!
[ Auni asked me to break my leg to get his attention when I told her that he may be a medic student that day. That's literally so-called as BREAK A LEG when you wanna wish someone good luck. Nice try, Auni. ]
xDDD
At the end if the day, I found his fb, realized he's single but unavailable already, and ok, he ain't that alike the HK actor. Adui!
No comments:
Post a Comment