1st of all, I was VERY VERY late when I arrived school.
Basically it's because I woke up late, knowing that since I moved, the distance from my house to school has been increased, I was in a rush to prepare myself back to school.
In addition to that, I had to go to a piano teacher's house for a while for a survey since I haven't restart my piano lessons.
It was already11:23 a.m when SK called me and asked where was I 'cause the results came out already and Sabrina plus the girls wanna wait for me to take the results together.
Aww, maaaaaam! My initial plan was to arrive early to chat and snap pics with my friends and this plan failed! TT
So I went, saw SK & Momo standing near the OKU classes, Momo was sobbing, I already bet that she got straight, congrats!
And that was when SK told me that seems like I also got straight too 'cause MH said that his teacher told him that.
I felt weak and my legs were kinda out of energy instantly while I ran to the hall.
I felt stupid actually, 'cause I was so nervous till I asked Kit-Kat a stupid question.
I saw him and asked where's my class's booth ( yes, yes, it was just tables but never mind that ) ? Then he pointed to the tables beside where he was standing.
Silly me. His class was just beside mine according to the class order, so my class's booth should be just beside where Kit-Kat was standing la adui!
But then Q & Yx were waiting to take their results so I went to 5ST1 booth to greet my BM teacher. She was so happy to see me. I can sense that. xDDDD
When it was my turn, my class teacher told me that I got STRAIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know how many times I jumped and screamed! You know what does that mean?
Means my Chinese scored A!!!!!!!!!! Woohoooo! I did it!!!!!!!
Then suddenly came many cameras and Mandy & S.Yi were holding a notepad and pen to interview me for school magazine. With their friend as cameraman.
Then Mike, QZ & C.Hou also were holding a camera in their hands respectively. Why so many cameras? O.O
After that, rushed here rushed there, found my classmates and friends, had a chit here had a chat there, lots of congrats and hugs, blah blah blah, then went out to get my P LICENSE AND P STICKERS!!!!
Peggy was around BRP area so she came and gave me these 2 things. So fast! I thought she said next week only can get.
Wow. Within 2 days wei! =P
Took pics with juniors also, ah, nearly can't meet the guy prefects as they have camp on the 22nd. Not much changes anyway, just that QZ, CYao and S.Shean became PRS already.
So they were like, a bit blue and a bit purple surrounding me. Haha.
One of them noticed my P license and sticker, I asked wanna go gai gai or not? They said want, I said no car, they said no problem, they will borrow Pn Goh's car and let me use it to bring them for a ride.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Great idea! xD
Basically it's because I woke up late, knowing that since I moved, the distance from my house to school has been increased, I was in a rush to prepare myself back to school.
In addition to that, I had to go to a piano teacher's house for a while for a survey since I haven't restart my piano lessons.
It was already11:23 a.m when SK called me and asked where was I 'cause the results came out already and Sabrina plus the girls wanna wait for me to take the results together.
Aww, maaaaaam! My initial plan was to arrive early to chat and snap pics with my friends and this plan failed! TT
So I went, saw SK & Momo standing near the OKU classes, Momo was sobbing, I already bet that she got straight, congrats!
And that was when SK told me that seems like I also got straight too 'cause MH said that his teacher told him that.
I felt weak and my legs were kinda out of energy instantly while I ran to the hall.
I felt stupid actually, 'cause I was so nervous till I asked Kit-Kat a stupid question.
I saw him and asked where's my class's booth ( yes, yes, it was just tables but never mind that ) ? Then he pointed to the tables beside where he was standing.
Silly me. His class was just beside mine according to the class order, so my class's booth should be just beside where Kit-Kat was standing la adui!
But then Q & Yx were waiting to take their results so I went to 5ST1 booth to greet my BM teacher. She was so happy to see me. I can sense that. xDDDD
When it was my turn, my class teacher told me that I got STRAIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know how many times I jumped and screamed! You know what does that mean?
Means my Chinese scored A!!!!!!!!!! Woohoooo! I did it!!!!!!!
Then suddenly came many cameras and Mandy & S.Yi were holding a notepad and pen to interview me for school magazine. With their friend as cameraman.
Then Mike, QZ & C.Hou also were holding a camera in their hands respectively. Why so many cameras? O.O
After that, rushed here rushed there, found my classmates and friends, had a chit here had a chat there, lots of congrats and hugs, blah blah blah, then went out to get my P LICENSE AND P STICKERS!!!!
Peggy was around BRP area so she came and gave me these 2 things. So fast! I thought she said next week only can get.
Wow. Within 2 days wei! =P
Took pics with juniors also, ah, nearly can't meet the guy prefects as they have camp on the 22nd. Not much changes anyway, just that QZ, CYao and S.Shean became PRS already.
So they were like, a bit blue and a bit purple surrounding me. Haha.
One of them noticed my P license and sticker, I asked wanna go gai gai or not? They said want, I said no car, they said no problem, they will borrow Pn Goh's car and let me use it to bring them for a ride.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Great idea! xD
Finally, everything was done. The only 2 things that I didn't do is to snap pics with my friends and to find my f3 Chinese teacher. And other teachers too.
Sigh.
Anyways, me and MH were the only 2 who got straight including Chinese, and Jason were the only one who got straight plus 1. Genius wei! =3
Proud to take Chinese and scored it as well. =')
Me and my VVVVIPs went to Old Town for lunch after that. I nearly had to treat them all 'cause I got the most As but I only had RM 10 hahahaha.
But in the end, all of us had lunch FOC.
Apparently Johnson was there too with his mum, and when they wanna leave, they paid the bill for us!! Johnson said treat it as a compensation for bullying us so long. Kakaka.
Thank you Johnson. =)
I just wanna say that, no matter what is your result, as long as you passed your BM, you'll still do fine 'cause you have the choice to choose for your course in college. You'll do extremely well if you make the right decision.
SPM level is just a stepping stone to let you enter college.
But I know that those who need their result to determine their future will be very upset and disappointed as they can't proceed to something that they have interest in. :|
I'm sure that they can succeed in other fields. =)
For me, it ain't a big difference after the results 'cause I already start college, and will still be in the same college. Just that I stand a chance to obtain full scholarship and oh, also exempted for GLT classes plus exam. And BM for sem3 too.
Yeah~~~ Can go to college later on Mondays and can leave earlier on Thursdays~~~ Weeeeee~~~ =D
Wish everyone all the best in their future. No one knows when we can meet again... =(
Congrats again to Momo, JE, MH, Jason & Alicia for getting straight~ And to those who get their dream results, congrats too!
HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!! ♥
![]() |
| =') |

1 comment:
Whoa Johnson pay you the bill and you said he is the good guy, salute and GOD BLESS HIM
Post a Comment