Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Oh, Look, It's A Beach! =P

Like a person who never saw a beach before hahahaha.

And nope, this vacation ain't to celebrate my results, it's already planned during the IT fair.

So, here I was, at the beach, upset with the signboard that says :

Please do not swim. Beware of jellyfish.

==

Spoiled my evening only laaaaaa.

And besides, I already seen one when I was very small, even tried to pick up my other shoe which was just nearby the jellyfish. It was huge, mind you.

Anyways, went for a swim in the swimming pool FINALLY!!!! How long had I waited for this moment to come! xDD

Ah~! The water!!

The next day was even fun! I played snooker with Dad but played like a lousy one.

I didn't learn maaaa~! What to do. ><

The white ball sure will hop a bit when it was my turn to shoot. Mum was laughing real hard.

Ha. Ha.

But after a few plays, the game was more smoother.

At least the white ball didn't hop. xD

Before this, I only saw Sabrina & Ah Wong plus my college mates playing at the same place in One-U. Ah Wong taught me the basics but I didn't get to play that much.

And I swam again in the evening.

It was fabulous, splendid, fantastic, wonderful, excellent, and other synonyms that can describe my feelings.

Imagine this :

You're floating on the water, looking at the blue sky, trying to catch a glimpse of the sunset which consists of purple + yellow, blue + orange, with a bit pink here and there, glancing at the island which is situated just the opposite of where you are now, and when you tilt your head upward a bit you can see the building turning upside down, with the pointed roof facing downwards, plus a few eagles flying in the sky and you're hoping that they won't swoop down and treat you as its prey for dinner, and 2 monkeys hoping on the roof of the building trying to say hi to the eagles, and the aroma of satay out of sudden.

Splendid, isn't it?

But remember to move your hands and legs on and off so that other people won't be wondering the possibilities of a corpse floating in water.

=3=

Anyways, other than the words above, I'm speechless actually.

Really blessed to have this opportunity to come to this place and have this feeling.

Thank God for that.

Voila. =)



* I edited the post HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!! ♥. Just scroll down a bit and you'll see it. =)

No comments: