Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Friday, March 30, 2012

Hi =)

It's not that I'm too busy to update lately.

I on9 more frequent, mostly for Acc assignment, but lazy to update.

Whhaaaaaaattttttt????!!! Jasmine is LLLLAAAAZZZZZYYYYYY?!!!!! [ says Auni =P ]

Awwwww, gimme a break.

Finished the Accounting assignment which gave me a big headache. Me and Sunway dude took Acc before, but since that was 2 years back for Sunway dude, and I'm the only one who had experience doing assignment.

But in the end, Johor dude was the one who redo everything, including my ledgers [ TT ], and nearly can't balance the trial balance which Sunway dude redo it more than 5 times already.

Owh, nevermind the details 'bout it. What's done, is done, was done, had done.


Went back to school this morning, for the recommendation from principal, which turned into a great disappointment 'cause I'M the one who is supposed to do it and then only give it to her to sign. Means I have to come again.

Waste my time only. ==

But I got to chat with my long-time-no-see Chinese teacher, she showed me her baby boy's pictures, gosh! His eyes are so so so big!!!! =D

And with my class teacher plus History teacher. I received a good smack on my back from History teacher 'cause I said she's still so skinny. Ooops, I mean thin. Haha.

Went to the counselor room to get a draft of the letter from counselor before stopping by at the bio lab to search for Lynn. Yup, 5ST1 was in there. I asked QZ the day before 'bout their whereabouts after recess so that I don't have to search for them. Kakakaka. Smart me. xP

Lynn said she almost jumped up from her chair 'cause she was too shocked + surprised to see me there.

Wei, purposely drop by to see you, you know? 'cause I didn't see you when I came back for results. =D

But you said I fat jor! Sad lor!!! I think it's my shirt that made me looked fat. :@

After talking to her for 'bout 1 minutes ( got teacher ya know! >< ) through the windows ( like visiting a prisoner in the prison TT ) and left the lab, just in time to see QZ and Mike passing by but they didn't see me hahahahaha.


Many of my friends start to attend college already, and I already know the plans of my close ones. Well, except for one. :|

Disappointed with the QM assignment. All 'bout theory and no calculations at all. Sigh.


But but but, going out on Sunday with my VVVVIPs~!! Weeeeeee~~~~~~ ;)

No comments: