Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

So....Whassup?

I'm running out of titles to write.

I'm always bad at writing titles. I know what to write, therefore an essay will be born before the title appears. It works everytime when I wanna write freelance essay back then in high school.

Oooohhh, did I mention 'bout Pn Tan LF's son? He's seriously adorable, cute and smart-looking! Aww, look at those big eyes! =')

I'm now having the chance to go back to BRP every Sat for piano classes. Yes, finally I'd decided to restart my lessons again. 

Just one more grade, why give up? 

And guess what? Usually the students need one year and a half to complete grade 8 practical as it ain't easy. Especially the section B song. Around 8 to 10 pages to play, mind you!

But my teacher said that I can register for the April exam next year. Means I have only 1 year left to be fully prepared for the exam?!!

Say whhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttt?!!!!!!

My teacher was very cool with this decision.

Me, on the other hand was terrified and nearly had a heart attack with her plan. I mean, c'mon! I'd stopped piano lessons for one year and 3 months, still need to catch up with the basic stuffs and still can sit for the April exam in time?!!!!

Whoa, she must have infinity of confidence on me. Tsk tsk.

And another thing, we sang Love Story by Taylor Swift in Econs class on both Mon and Tues! Hahahahaha! Those guys sang the " oh oh oh " like some sort of cartoon effects. *grin*

We even had the fire drill yesterday! Like primary school eh. =P

Went back to school on Tues, passed my books/notes to Mike who gave me the wrong place to go, and of course, the students in Bilik Q stared at me as if I'm an alien or something. And he still kept asking me how did I know that they were in Chem lab. I just replied that a 10As students know how to find her way. Muahahahahaha!

Finally got the principal's signature! Weeeeeeee~ I don't have to come back again~~~~ I mean for official stuffs. =D

And dropped by Sabrina's house. She's going to TOA in May and if I don't visit her now I don't know when I can see her again! =( *sniff*

Plus a free Jacker potato crisps and 2 packs of snacks today! Huhu~! xD

Conclusion, I'm blogging like I'm writing a summary for my school essay or something. Sigh.

Voila. =)
Love this verse from Mark 11:24 so much!!!

Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them and you will have them. =)

No comments: