But I never know what it is 'bout till today, when I saw Edmund holding the book.
Boy, he treated it as if it's an academic book or something 'cause he even make notes after he read it. Mm-hmm.
Basically it's teaching us to be optimistic, turn any weakness or suffering into strength, power, unlimited abundance, health and joy.
And I spent my break between GLT & Acc 1 by listening to the "motivational talk" by Edmund & Raymond, also known as 【The 2 almonds】. Haha.
Many times we wish for something, but 'cause we lack of firm will, we didn't get what we want.
『 Treat yourself the way you want others to treat you. 』
I find this phrase meaningful the most.
So, love yourself 1st.
And also listening to Brian's "motivational talk" 'bout relationships made me realize the truth even more which I already know from the beginning but didn't accept it.
If you know that a relationship will end very soon, and will not last long, don't even start it, if you want a long-term relationship.
Unless, all you want is to fill up the loneliness or emptiness in your heart.
Otherwise, don't.
And if you already make up your mind not to date with someone whose characteristics that you can't accept, example, smoking, then don't start it. Unless the person is willing to change.
As for me, I can't date 【 & MARRY 】 someone who is a pilot.
Trust is one thing, the feeling of security is another.
I don't feel secure if my husband is not around with, and for me all the times. Especially when I need him.
When I learn to be independent without him, and when I feel that there ain't any difference when there's him around or not, then I might as well better off without him.
What for I have him as my husband then?
I once told this matter to Hez, who wants to be a pilot haha.
He shrugged and said that I can follow my pilot husband when ever he flies ma.
Yes, yes, but what if I have to look after my children and parents? I can't just leave them behind, can I?
And yes, I do love to travel. But not through this way. I rather earn and save money and go for a holiday together.
Hey, Brian's already 26, a grown up guy, I mean, man. And his gf is in other state studying also.
So I think his words really make sense, 'cause he already experienced all these things and is certain 'bout what should do and what shouldn't.
Saw a former schoolmate who was just next class by mine today, and she's working in Snowflake. Chatted with her for a while, and was quite anxious when we go back to high school to take our result.
I don't really care that much 'bout my result.
Because I felt that I did very bad for my real SPM. The unexpected things came out, especially for History & Add Maths.
So I'm going to half-close my eyes. Besides, I already enroll in college and had chosen what I wanna be in the future. I don't have to depend on my result to determine my future. Which I may have to let go my dreams just because I didn't do well for SPM.
I'm actually glad that people who have minimum 5 credits can go to college. Because seriously, those who didn't do that well during their high school years finally can show their talent and interest when they go to college 'cause they can choose whatever they wanna do and will do their best.
I'd already seen these situations.
Like, today, when we got our Econs paper. Quite disappointed with my result, guess I didn't prepare enough 'cause those who were in the Arts class before and had few Fs in their SPM result scored higher than me.
And guess what? Those who got high marks, were GUYS. *grin*
What I really am excited is to meet my friends again.
Huhu!
Voila. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment