Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Like A Child We Were =D

 The students were promoting lip gloss in college, I think.

That was why we were given stickers of lips to stick on our clothes according to our creativity.

Actually, only we girls. Guys didn't get the stickers.

So off we went for lunch at the usual place, and before we knew it, all of us were sticking the lips stickers at each other's backs. =D

And we were trying to get the stickers off our backs and stick them on other people's backs instead.

Like a child, we were.

Indeed. Had lots of fun. Though it may looked ain't a big deal to some of you, but for us, it was a wonderful moment. =)

Trying to say something to the person that we wanna fool to distract them then stick the stickers on their backs. Ha.

Pity the cleaners, who had to clean off our mess 'cause when it was time to leave for our next class, we left the stickers on our lunch tables. But of course, still with a few of stickers in our hands, ready to fool the person standing the nearest to us.

And when we wanna take the lift to the 4th floor, the lift was quite full and when I finished talking to one of my friends, I realized that I was the only girl left in our group who hasn't enter the lift.

I quickly hurried inside, with the lift door close just in front of me.

The guys? Used the stairs la! Oh such gentlemen they were. xD

Shortly after the door closed, it opened again. We thought that the lift was overloaded or something and I thought I gotta step out 'cause I was the last to step in, but then we saw our guy friends passing by with the evil grins on their faces and were still trying to be innocent while asking us:

" Eh? What happened? "

Ha. Ha. Obviously they were the ones who pressed the lift button outside when the lift haven't even move.

Don't misuderstand. We hardly use lift. Normally we used the stairs from Ground floor to 4th floor. But then the lift arrived just in time, so we just used the lift.

If not, usually waiting for the lift to arrive will take us a longer time compared to using the stairs.

And oh, I heard that Taylor's University in Subang doesn't even have a lift eh? Hmm.



Some may think that going to SEGi will be very boring, but it depends whether you wanna join any societies or not.

I'd join Accounting & Finance club, which I think will benefit me a lot for future use. The best news? No register fee needed, no meetings to attend unless you wanna join the committee. And it's a non-profit organization. Which the costs are all sponsored by SEGi. And the trips to those huge companies are FOC as well.

Another one is AISEC. It is the world's largest youth-run organization with over 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youths into global minded responsible leaders.

I missed the chance to sign up during the recruitment members week but I think I can still contact the person-in-charge.

We can just contact the president & vice-president with the numbers provided in the billboard.

Oh happy birthday again Nic, for the Nth time. Haha. =)

Anyways, had a great day today.

Thanks to my mates. =)




Though, something I felt was amiss. Felt something wrong.
Dude, you have a gf. Stop staring. Like, please.

No comments: