Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What Do I Like?

I thought I know everything 'bout myself.

I thought.

But when Joey asked me questions like which cartoon do I like when I sat beside her yesterday, I was speechless. Ok, so I hardly watch cartoons but I love watching cartoons.

= =

Oookk, this is so not good.

When I didn't give her an answer, she changed her question.

She asked, what things do I like?

Once again, I was speechless.

What do I like?

What EXACTLY do I like?

I was taken aback from my own reaction.

But then Ms Econs started to teach, so we ended our conversation.

I like a lot of things, cute things, sweet things, adorable things, useful things, nice things, etc.

But if I give her this answer, I'll get a cold stare from her.

When people ask you this type of question, of course your answer will be the things that you like the most.


So, what I like the most? I think I like almost everything. Or maybe I'm neutral to almost everything. I don't have something specific that I like the most.

Do I?

O.O

No comments: