OMG I'm so nervous.
SPM is on this coming Monday.
Really really gan jeong.
So nervous till..... I forgot that I already had my turn last year, this coming Monday, is my juniors' turn.
MUAHAHAHAHAHA.
Hmm, not much advice anyway, 'cause by today, what you should do, should have be done, what's left, is to relax. Though I know not many of you will do that.
I remember when it was around my time for SPM, I felt so numb 'cause I just finished my trial, and didn't feel like doing the same revision again, like what I did for trial, so I was already almost 70% relax.
Don't believe it? Neither do I.
But hush hush, don't tell anybody else, because it might not work on everyone, and if you do like what I just did and end up with not-so-nice results, I'm not the one to blame alright. =P
Specially for my close juniors, Lynn, Mandy, SYi, Qz and Ez, I know you all can get full As. And why do I know? I JUST KNOW IT DON'T ASK SO MANY QUESTIONS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Ok, so these are my reasons that the 5 of you should, and will get full As.
Lynn: You're my sis, and your sis got full right? So there's no reason why you're not getting the same result as me. Maybe even much better than mine! 正所谓: 青出于蓝,而胜于蓝,懂吗?=D
Mandy: I gave you my result for your birthday!! The extra one A, I'm sure you can get it! Don't let me down wei! I don't want to give my present to the wrong person!! xD
SYi: Ok, this one I really can't see why you won't be getting straight As. Oh, I know why!! Because you'll be getting straight A+s!!!!! =DDDDDD
Qz: Same as Lynn's. You're my bro, and your sis got full right? So there's no reason why you're not getting the same result as me. Maybe even much better than mine! And besides, 勤劳又有智慧 is your name right? RIGHT? So it should make sense. Haha. =P
Ez: Sigh. I lent you all the books and notes that you want and now you're telling me that you didn't use most of them because you have your tuition notes?!! But anyways, because of that, I'm sure you're scoring straight As HAHAHAHAHA.
All the best my juniors!!! Life will be ecstatic after SPM! And I do hope you guys enjoyed your high school life as well as your college life!
FIGHTING!!!!!! ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment