Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Miranda Lambert & Blake Shelton - Over You

What brings me to notice this song is because of Blake Shelton, whom I notice because of The Voice, which is so much much much (to the power of infinity) better than American Idol. He and his wife, Miranda Lambert won The Song of The Year in the CMA Awards, yes this song, and that Shelton said that his dad asked him to write a song of his bro who passed away, made me notice this song.

It's a song about the loss of a family member, a friend, or someone who you care for, and if you go to this link in YouTube, you will see a lot of comments about the loss of the important people around them, so it is really touching especially you yourself face the same situation.







Weatherman said it's gonna snow
By now I should be used to the cold
Mid-Februray shouldn't be so scary
It was only December, I still remember
The presents, the trees, you and me

But you went away

How dare you
I miss you
They say I'll be ok
But I'm not going to ever get over you

Living alone here in this place
I think of you and I'm not afraid
Your favorite records make me feel better
Cause you sing along with every song
I know you didn't mean to give them to me

But you went away

How dare you
I miss you
They say I'll be ok
But I'm not going to ever get over you

It really sinks in, you know, when I see it in stone


Cause you went away

How dare you
I miss you
They say I'll be ok
But I'm not going to ever get over you




No comments: