Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Happy Birthday Kypo!!!!

Ehem, 1st of all, I wanna say, WOOOOOOHOOOOOO~!!! Kypo! You old jor weeeeee~~~~!!!!!


Hahahaha.

Back to business.

I've been hearing 'bout you since I was f5 like that because you were in the same tuition center with my high school friends, but just a glimpse of you.

Then we ended up in the same college, and I remember you 'cause you wanna be the monitor of our AE class, and we always chatted a bit when both of us were waiting for our parents to fetch us at the lobby.

Almost from the day 1 we talked to each other, I already knew that we'll be in the same course for degree.

How I know?

I asked you, and you answered me la! Like, duh! xDDD

Sem 3 was the time when all of us got closer to each other, through dancing!

At 1st it was just us, the FIC Jan Intake, haha that was what I always like to say when people ask us what were we dancing for. Then you knew some friends through Moral class, the FIC Apr Intake people, so, had a few of them to join us for dancing.

After that, ehem ehem ehem, someone fall in love with one of them, and so, they live happily ever after.

The end.


Hahahahahaha.


Great to know you, as a good friend, as our dancing teacher, and of course! As my KYPO~!!!!

Looking back I was so frustrated when you kept calling me Jiejie when I'm younger than you! Even though it's 17 days, but still! ><

Then, with my oh-so creative thinking, I created Kypo for you! Then Kygong for AK! Wah! So nice right? Because it seems so sweeeet! ;D

And both of you are sooooooooo proud of my creation till you changed your FB nicknames into Kypo and Kygong respectively.

I take it as a token of appreciation of my oh-so wonderful creation.

MUAHAHAHAHAHA.

Let's talk about your video. Fuyoh I tell you, I have to wait for don't know how many days until everyone that I fb messaged to, sent me the wishes. 

Our beloved Kam Mou, as you know, was so busy with work, till sms also didn't reply, call also didn't answer. Then wanted me to wish you as her behalf. 

So, the wish that you see from Kam Mou in the video, was actually from me hahaha. She did send me her wish at the end, but it was too late so, hahaha never mind la right? =P

Then Crocodile asked why not make a record video of us wishing you? But the problem is, we're not in university, except for the Apr people of course, so it'll be a problem to do it. 

If you and I have a mutual friend who was in the same high school as you I think I'll ask them for the wishes too. Especially the junior who was influenced by you to dance. =D

And Kygong, I asked him whether he likes curry or not because that time the song didn't fit into the pictures, so I thought of creating a poem on behalf for him, but in the end didn't work out because, the song fit. =P

But he doesn't eat spicy food, so, good! It fits into my poem!

Anyway I'll let you know what I planned to write at 1st:


In my life, you are not that important as money;
Oh oh oh I'm just joking please don't be angry;
I don't like to eat curry because it is so spicy;
But I'll eat it as long as you're happy;
I love you so much Kylie oh Kylie. 

xDDDDDDD

Nice bo? *Say nice! :@*

xDDDDDDDD


Anyways, I wish you all the best, for everything in your life, your studies, health, future, relationship etc etc etc.

See ya on the 29th ya!!!!!! <3>

1 comment:

-ForeverKye- said...

LOVE YOU~!
Thanks You!!

JIEEEEE JIEEEE~~~~!
SO GLAD THAT I KNOW YOU~!!!