Every year in church, whenever there's a celebration going on, say, Mothers' Day, Mothers will be asked to stand up, to let the people in church know that they are the Mothers who deserve our respect more than ever.
And then the husbands and children are required to stand up too, together with the Mothers, to pray.
Whenever there's a moment like this, I'll feel extremely touched. I saw a husband even cried as all of us prayed together, to thank the Mothers for being the most wonderful beings in the world, for doing such a splendid job.
In the future, I hope to find someone who is from the same religion too, because I would like to have a life, where not only we share the same interests, but we share the same direction of how life will be, and I certainly would love the moments when we pray together and read the Bible, and of course, to turn to God especially when trouble comes and to thank Him for everything that we have.
That's why I was always deeply touched when I see families standing together and pray. And yeah, sometimes cry together.
Oh, the church even had those small lil cutie kids to perform singing with some dances. They were so cute! They are only around 3-7 years old, so when they sang and moved here and there, aww, just so cute. The lyrics were hilarious but meaningful at the same time.
Anyway, I secretly joined a Mothers' Day Contest, the one that you submit your photo with your Mum with a creative dedication. But too bad I didn't win anything, probably because the photo and dedication are too normal. =( You should see the photos and dedications which won the contestants either a trip, a watch, jewellery, or even, ALL.
Try harder next time I guess.
Happy Mothers' Day Mummy! Love you to the max! ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment