Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Day 2 in S'pore!

Today we went to stay in Hard Rock Hotel! Yes! In Sentosa Island! And yes, Sentosa belongs to S'pore. Just so you don't know. =P

Very stylish, but a bit dark, just like the One Altitude Rooftop Bar. Or any other bars lol. I actually mean that the lobby is quite dark, not the room. Just so you're confused. =P

This is the ceiling hahahaha.
I should just put it terbalik so that your head will rotate 180 degree as well. xP




It's Hard Rock, so there are guitars, celebrities' costumes and a stage with guitars and drums.

While waiting for the room to be ready, we went to S.E.A.A - South East Asia Aquaria. The various types of fishes available are just countless.

Before that, we passed by different shops and..
Muahahahahahahahaha.

Outside S.E.A.A. We had to queue up for quite some time ya know. It's SUNDAY. =(
Peace yo!
First, the sharks.

And stingrays.

There's the dolphins.
And the stingrays.
And superb large size crabs.


And the mini cutey transparent jellyfishes which colour changes according to the light colour.
Magnificent.
And a weird looking fish. -_-
There are lot more pictures, but, you can just Google them ahahaha.

Outside the S.E.A.A is a museum.
Poor guy being hanged for the public to.. take picture with. -_-

Finally went back to hotel to take a rest.
 B
On a comfy bed in a comfy room. Ah. Life.
At night, we took a monorail to the other side of Sentosa to watch The Songs of the Sea. It's kinda like a musical, but with excellent light and water (and fire) effects.

And we had McD for dinner. Which is the 1st McD I ever went which don't provide free Wi-Fi. Saaaaad.

But never mind, I can always survive without internet. Just wanna brag to Kypo that I'm having McD. LOL.

No comments: