Before that,
![]() |
| Preparing to go to U.S.S! |
Nice weather, but a bit too hot. Nevertheless, better than having haze and not able to enter U.S.S. Ngehehe.
A lot of shows and rides, but sad to say, I missed all roller-coasters. Because we had to queue for quite a long time! Just for the Transformers ride, we queued up more than an hour. Somemore there were tourists trying to jump queue. Irritating people.
But Transformers was excellent! If only the ride doesn't require us to queue up that long. If not we definitely will go for second round.
And unlike the time when I went to Hong Kong Disneyland, I had no opportunities at all to snap pictures with the Universal cast of characters. I had to queue up for quite some time too!
Conclusion: I think I missed out quite a lot of things to do and see. And play and snap pictures with.
But I must say, the live shows were fabulous! Especially WaterWorld. If you sit at the first few rows, be prepared to be splashed with water and be soaked! The effects were as much as fascinating.
Before the show starts, the performers will just fill the buckets with water and pour on some people. When I say pour, that means they really ask you to come out, and straight away pour the water from your head, trust me.
![]() |
| Before the show starts. |
![]() |
| Oh no! They captured the pretty lady! |
![]() |
| Ended with victory, and fire.And smoke. |
And no, I didn't get to snap pictures with them. You should just come and see the queue by yourself. =(
Lights, Camera, Action! is another fabulous show. Not really a show, it is some kind of show-you-how-the-movie-effects-are-created studio. Special thanks to Steven Spielberg.
The Battlestar Galactica. Don't ask me how it was. I didn't get the chance to ride in any roller-coasters, remember? =(
![]() |
| Boo-hoo. :'( |
In Ancient Egypt, there's a Cleopatra who acts cool all the time.
![]() |
| Never smiles. Hahahaha. |
![]() |
| Huge statues. |
But in the end, the places that I sat was the driest of all. Ngehehehe. Pity the one who sat opposite me because she was soaked. From head to toe. xD
By the time we almost wanted to go back to hotel, we stopped by Sesame Street Spaghetti Chase to see whether we needed to queue up or not. Turned out that there were only a few people queuing up so we just went there and yeah, brought back a lot of memories.
It was Sesame Street wei! My childhood companion~ ^^
Last trip was to Monster Rock! It's a musical show, full with monsters like Dracula, Frankenstein, Werewolf and etc. They certainly know how to dance and sing!
Well of course we went to other places and shows and rides, but, too lazy to list them all. Ngehehe.
At night, we thought that we had a buffet dinner to attend, but in the end! Gei sek ngo!!!!! ><
I purposely brought my dress to S'pore just for this purpose. =(
But nevermind, at least we had a quite nice dinner.
![]() |
| Outside Swarovski shop. I looked weird. |
Ended with an early bed-time. Feet massage, anyone?










No comments:
Post a Comment