The food is o-k-a-y la, but I wanna give it a thumbs up
because 1st, there is no free Wifi available, and 2nd,
there are free board games and cards for diners to play while waiting for food.
Though nowadays a lot of people already sign data for their
smartphones, the availability of the games does make a difference in improving
communication.
Especially when 2 of my friends are addicted to The Tower of
Saviour game, with another one going to be addicted to it, I always roll my
eyes whenever I see them busy playing this game hahaha.
So, we played UNO. But we were very gek dong. Whenever we
didn’t get the card that we want, we would get angrier and angrier and even
scolded each other and smacked the table.
Bahaha. No worries. No one was hurt and no table was
spoiled.
No comments:
Post a Comment