Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Boom

I never realised how hard it was for me to be nice to people. Especially those who constantly never fail to kacau me in class.

If I shouted and yelled to stop them, they will just think, whoa, you're such a bad temper person.

So I choose to tolerate. Because it always involves people who are the closest to me.

I thought being silence is the only way that I can get out of it.

Bully? Nah. But almost.


I never like people to smack my head or pull my hair especially. Whoever you are, YOU ARE RUDE. Because you show no respect to people, especially when you know me.

Tolerate, tolerate, tolerate. You think it's funny? No, it isn't.

Keeping all these feelings inside, beneath my heart is like a bomb going to explode anytime.

You think it will not blast, because each day you tend to say it's alright, it's nothing, it's okay.


Until one day something finally triggers the bomb.

And off it blasts.

I just wanna say, I'm very self-protective, and protective to others at the same time. Whoever touches me and I feel uncomfortable, I'll make a good scene. 

No comments: