Recently, there's a friend of mine, who realised, after 3 years of being together, she found that she's not happy at all.
Though her boyfy kept pampering her with gifts, expensive, luxurious, yes, but all of these do not make her happy.
Sometimes when you think that something is wrong, you tend to ask for a break up. Not because of a 3rd party.
Sometimes it's the attitude that makes you wonder, how can I tolerate it? Especially when you're someone who thinks bout the future. Does it mean that there will be more arguments? I can tolerate now doesn't mean that I can tolerate in the future, especially when the attitude becomes worse.
I once read an article about a girl saying that if her relationship has no problem, then she and her boyfy won't keep on having on-and-off break ups.Then one day she realised the problem, and broke up for real, and yeah, she felt much happier and refresh after that.
But I think if you still have the "but-what-if" doubt in your mind, most probably you won't break up because you still believe of giving chances.
Once I also read that in the relationship of this girl's, a 3rd party was involved (indirectly). At first this girl was angry of course, but then they broke up, and she realised that the guy betrayed her not because he doesn't like her anymore, but because he found someone whom he loves even more.
Mmm. Good excuse. Lol. But I don't think this excuse is useful to girls nowadays.
When all the sparks are gone, what is there left?
No comments:
Post a Comment