You should go smack the wall if you really believe me. Be careful, do not hurt the wall.
Bahahaha.
I knew that Hez came back through Insta (like that la now? got sem break also no inform me, I had to know through Insta somemore -.- ), and arranged a lunch date with him with Hiq too.
He was supposed to send his car to the workshop this morning so I thought it would be only me and Hiq, but in the end, he woke up late and, turned out that he wasn't supposed to send his car to the workshop until tomorrow.
But at least he knew how to wake up. After 35 missed calls from me and his gf, that is. :3 The last time he FFK on me, so I got phobia asking him out. -.-
So, Hiq came first, fetched me from SEGi Tower to SEGi main campus and parked outside main campus. At least I didn't have to walk from Tower to Cova hahaha.
Had lunch at The Hawker Street, while waiting for Hez to come.
But, I can say is, the atmosphere was
Ajak you keluar to main game ke now? (Actually we don't have much to talk also. -.- )
And almost everytime he sees me, he never failed to ask: "Eh, you put on weight already ah?" -.-
Anyways, he got class at 2pm, so he ciao 1st. Hez came around 2 something and he couldn't see me 'cause i was sitting at the corner. Bahaha.
We talked(x10), I watched him ate his lunch, he put my book and h/p (with case of course) on the water accidently and kept on wiping the water with his shirt lol.
The only awkward moment was that his gf was just sitting at another table with her friends (it was a coincident that we went to the same place), and his gf's friend came and ask:
"Eh Hez, why are you here?"
He pointed at me, "Lunch date."
Another girl came and smacked him at the back excitingly:
"Hez!! Why are you here!!!!"
Pointed at me again, "Lunch date."
Okkkkaaaay. I'm your lunch date but your gf is at another tabllllleeeeee. o.O But thank God his gf is the open-minded type. PLUS, Hez is that type of superb friendly guy with lots of g-fs, so yeah. She understands.
Then received the BUSINESS LAW CLASS IS CANCELLED AGAIN call, so after lunch, we chatted till 3pm then he fetched me back.
I remember the most when he asked me "Where's your round round apple face?"
Turned out that he thinks that my round face became smaller now and not so round dy lol.
Kay la, because of this, I forgive you for FFK on me the other day. =P
No comments:
Post a Comment