Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, March 22, 2014

22/03/14

Got pretty bored doing assignments, so, I did some drawing using Fresh Paint in my laptop. Which kena virus already. Saaaadddd.

I drew this pic on Gorgor's bday card, but she said too small, hence, no appreciation in FB to me for this pic. =(
So, I drew a bigger version. Ngehehehehe. Of course, modified it a bit too. The girl's hair and eyelashes. *blink blink*

Then I drew another pic, because of Gorgor again, because she wanted me to draw the four of us back then in February.

So, I agak-agak did this.

Wanted to paint it, but it seems to look nicer this way. 
Okay la, it looks a bit weird.

Going for an internship interview on this coming Monday, not sure whether I hope to get it or not because it's located at around One Utama, and it's superb jam in the morning. :\

I certainly need more wisdom and guidance from God to finish up Company Law assignment and our Business Plan!

No comments: