Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Monday, March 24, 2014

A Start. An End.

Today papa and mama accompanied me to One Utama for my internship interview. Boardroom Limited located in KPMG Tower, which is just next to One World Hotel.

At first it was just papa, then mama decided to come along too, so, yay!!! So the happy ahahaha.

They really treated me like their daughter. Kept on patting my head~ kept on saying my dear my dear~ when I wanna pay for their breakfast they said I can treat them back when I earn my income~

Hahahaha. Where can you find friends like that! xD

The interview was quite smooth, nothing much, just asked some general questions, and err, I got the job. The HR manager told me that they don't set much criteria for interns. But I had to politely request to hold on as I still wanted to wait for RHB OSK to reply me because it is nearer, just Kota D'sara. One Utama everyday very the jam one ohhhhh.

Thank God she said okay, will be waiting for my reply next month.

Smooth huh. I'm just concern that I was being rude and not sincere enough to accept the job.


Anyway, I got a feedback about my law assignment from my lecturer, she said it's around above average, pray that I will get quite good result overall after I finish everything. My Business Law assignment's mark was so so bad. :\

I was feeling pretty good all day, just a bit tired.




At 10:30pm ++, the news of ending the search for MH 370 appeared on tv.

Out of sudden I understand why I felt so emo and upset yesterday. Poor Nek, being the guinea pig.

Felt so.... sad now......

No comments: