Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Monday, May 12, 2014

Can't Wait.

For finals to over because after that, I don't have to go to school everyday till September!! Isn't that fabulousssssssssss! *squealing*

That's because I'm going for an internship for the next 3 months. *jumping down from the ceiling*

Goodbye my pillow and bed. I shall miss you. *sob*


But wait, there's some exciting coming up! I have one week of sem break before sending myself off to a bank counting cash and trying to be the King (or Queen) of investment everyday.

I would like to meet Ms ERT for REAL ( we ARE GOING to meet each other this time right -.- ) and try to catch up with my other friends. Maybe Ah Kian will organise another gathering around that time. And also with ZQ they all.

Yesssss, it's all about catching up catching up catching up. With people.


And also something that I would like to start, long time ago. I will not say anything yet, because there's nothing to be told, and just few of my friends know what is going on, but I sincerely hope for God's blessings and that this, will work and lead to success. Therefore there will be meetings else where.

Because of this thingy, I've been doing some secret stuff training. Hehehehehe.




Maybe for once, I should start wearing high heels. Try to stand with them at least. You know, maybe, just maybe, I can try a mere 4-inch ones?

No comments: