Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, May 8, 2014

xoxo

Last class of my Year 2 Sem 1. Wow. So there it went. At the end of this semester, I gained 4 more family members.

It all started with Papa. At the beginning of the semester after class, he asked me where was I going. I said I was waiting for Daddy to fetch me home, and he thought 'daddy'. I told him the 'daddy' position is still empty (and I wasn't planning to add any family members as I already had Farrots), and he claimed that he can be my Papa.

Wokay, I don't mind. And because Mama is always with him, so I called him Mama. Besides, he is the Marketing Manager of Farrots. I'm a Carrot. I don't need Marketing Manager. Okay, you are not in our gang. You don't get what I mean. It's okay.

So, Mama always likes to treat Suzie as little sister. Suzie became my Ah Yi AND because Nic and Suzie shared the same birthdate, he became Ah Yi's twinnie, which means, he is my Kaofu. AND since Kaofu always with Bin Bin, he became my Kaomou. Of course Kaomou hated being called as Kaomou but in the end he just accepted what I called him. Bo bian la. xD

I'll miss them all so dearly. Next 3 months we will be separated for internships. Nevertheless, those who work in KL can always meet up.

And today, our last day of this sem, we took family portraits!

My extended family.
(l-r) Me, Nek, Ah Gong, Papa, Mama, Kaomou, Kaofu, Ah Yi
(On the floor) Gorgor (MIA)


It's quite funny because of the way they wanted Mama to pose (like a woman xD)
and the serious face of Papa's.



A lot of time, friendships are brought to a new level because we are a family. Cheers for being a part of mine. Heart you guys lot and lots.

xoxo

No comments: