Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

OMO

Law class was cancelled out of sudden again. And I only realised when I almost reached SEGi. Called Nek, and she was like, you were the first one that I texted and you no see message. =(

Anyways there were few seniors who already arrived only realised that class was cancelled. Wahhhhh all so good boy good girl ah, I expect everyone except me to look see look see FB 24/7. Hehehe.


Anyways, fast forward, Mama drove me, Papa, Nek and Ah Gong for brunch at 10 something before next class. The funny thing was us trying to sing 一闪一闪亮晶晶 in different melodies from the lobby to the carpark. At first I sang Leehom's 依然爱你's version of 一闪一闪亮晶晶,then Ah Gong sang the children rhyme version it. After that I sang Stephanie Sun's 克卜勒's version of the same sentence, in the end Papa sang Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and both of them joined for a duet, but sang halfway forgot lyrics. -.-

Nek exclaimed:"Eh! You guys as university students trying to figure out the lyrics and kept on singing a children rhyme!" Hahahahahahaha.


As usual, Papa kept arguing with Mama and Nek kept tam qeng with Ah Gong. Left me sitting diam diam at the back playing Buttons and Scissors. :\


So we went to eat 麻辣板面, which I kinda missed. But this time I guessed I put too much chili so I wasn't enjoying the meal actually.

My immediate family.
(l-r) Mama, Ah Gong, Nek, Me, Papa
MIA: Ah Yi, Oppa


520 Day is a very important day for me as I have to be fully prepared to confess my love to Mr Company Law & Audit.(p/s they are of the same person) Ohhhh puh-lease accept my loovvvveeeeeeeeeee!

No comments: