Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Monday, July 7, 2014

Brain Bo Function.

Memang like that punya. It makes people clumsy.
That's why I miss doing Mathematics. =(

I bought 5 pairs of earrings in Voir for RM 20 + 20%. So starting today, I started to wear the first pair.

But then maybe they are the most comfortable earrings (at least to my ears, they are), I forgot that I was wearing earrings when I wanted to bath. So I took them out and put on top of the glass shelf above the tap.

When I wanted to grabbed them to put them back at their original place, I accidentally (also don't know how it happened -.-) knocked one of them, and there it went, into the tap, and down the holes.

I immediately screamed. It had been a loooooooooong time since I screamed that loud ahahaha.

So devastated. I just wore it for the first time. Pity another one which survives. It has to be alone till err... the next time I knock an earring which maybe will be this lonely one.

Owls, Roses, Ribbons, Mickey Mice, The Lonely One

The next thing I know, I accidentally knocked my water tumbler which resulted in spilling some water out and my diary was bathing happily.


Can someone give me some Mathematics to do please. Additional ones also can. :|

No comments: