Almost 4 months after the MH370 incident, I went to Hanoi. When I was in the plane, I kept on thinking, how on earth can a plane disappeared just like that? I kept on having thoughts and tons of questions in my head but I couldn't find the answer. No one does.
Today, just like everyone, we thought there were some latest information regarding MH370.
But then we realised, it was MH17, another MAS plane. It was headed from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur
when it was hit by a surface-to-air missile above the rebel-controlled
east of Ukraine, near Donetsk.
298 passengers and crew were in the plane. None of them survived.
Since MH370 news broke out, I've been praying for them every single night. Never in my wildest imaginations or thoughts that, I'll have to include another MAS plane into my prayers too. It was just about 4 months apart.
How many times did we hear or see from the statistics that getting into an accident involving cars are much higher than in a plane? But here we see, 2 incidents involving the same airline in less than 6 months.
From the newspapers, pictures from the place where everything including the parts of the plane, parts of bodies and their personal belongings can be found. But the scene is too horrendous for me to even glance.
I read news about people committing suicide over issues that can be solved, and I read news about people getting into a plane which later was shot down.
When people are trying to live their lives to their fullest, which in this case, at least 6 passengers are AIDS researchers who were involved in fighting this deadly disease, what are some of the other people doing? They committed suicide. If only they have God in their lives, despite their religions, they will know that there are none of the problems that can't be solved.
Our hearts and prayers are with the families and friends of the passengers and crew of MH17 always.
No comments:
Post a Comment