| A blur picture signifies the things that had happened lately. |
These few days were not good days partly because of what had happened to MH17, and also some so-called internal conflicts.
Nek probably misses me too much so she organised an outing. A bit too bad Ah Yi and Gorgor could not make it. Mama at first gave her a green card saying that he'll 100% attend whereas Papa was just 50% confirmed.
In the end, look who came? -.-
We met up in Studio Cafe, Menjalara, a perfect spot for Mama because he's a quite Japan-person and we had already planned to treat him a slice of cake for his upcoming birthday but, MAMA YOU PUT AEROPLANE.
Anyhow, me, Nek and Papa, the 3 generation sat together and chitchat while err, drinking beer. *point Nek* Popo jiao huai wo. *innocent face*
And because of something that had happened few days ago, Nek said, don't date. Not worth it.
I translate it as ngai po mm boon ngai pak Thor.
> My grandmother doesn't allow me to date.
Muahahahaha.
In the end, I just want to say, I'll be there for you if you need me. It's not a promise, but it signifies our friendship. Even though it means I'll be continuously receiving your FB message spams, be my guest. =]
| Because you can count on me. =') |
| 三代同堂 |
![]() |
| Does Papa look like this Birdie? :D |
一直以为女生不敢找太帅的男生当男朋友,因为没有安全感,可是现在才知道,原来男生也不敢找太漂亮的女生当女朋友,因为,没有安全感。

No comments:
Post a Comment