Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Friday, August 1, 2014

Eh Tu Siapa Nama Ni?

Sigh. After two months of working, my colleagues still cannot remember my name.

So, this is the situation. I have two bosses. One of them is the bank, another one is another party who are Malays. The bank hires me to help them. Or some sort like that.

During the first month, my name changed from Josephine to Lavender to err, budak niiiiii thanks to the Malay side of colleagues. I'm not that kecik la kay.


Anyhow, this is the last month of me doing my intern. One of my colleagues whom I categorised as cool and introvert in the first month of working and then changed my mind asked me questions which were asked during the first 2 weeks like how long are you going to be here? Why are you doing intern? Your course requires you to do ah? Then now you no degree la? After intern go back study?

At first I almost banged my head on the wall because he asked me why am I not getting a broker license? Question marks popped out from my head. Then only I realised. He macam tak tau I'm an intern. :O After all these months of having lunch together. TT So I said that I'll be here doing my intern for 6 months and after that see my manager wants to hire me back as a permanent staff or not (because that's what normal internship should be). And he believed.

I seriously felt like smacking head on the wall. TT

Then another asked how will I celebrate my farewell? Having a BBQ session in my house and invite all of them over? I gave him a face that asked are you planning to celebrate my soon-to-be 21st-birthday? Though there won't be a BBQ session in my house for my birthday celebration, trust me. But I still feel a bit funny hahahahaha.


But then the serious question were asked throughout these few months: So do you want to come back and work here after you graduated?

I seriously have no idea. Being in an investment bank is not something that I had thought before. Bank yes, but commercial ones, not investment.

Then only I realised that, as far and big my dreams seem to be, there must be a stepping stone for me to have before my dreams are achieved. All these while I thought I had make it clear on what I want. But to reach this destination, I need a transport. And what will this transport be?

The first day of the last month being an intern.
I was trying to smile at my best but the pictures appeared were so awful. Kaofu said I looked tired. I was just err, trying to wake up because I was still feeling sleepy. So yea, I was tired. Why la Kaofu you don't take away my mask la ahahaha.

No comments: