Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Friday, August 29, 2014

I'm A Big Big Girl In A Big Big World

For some reason, Nek and I switched roles. I suck in goodbyes, especially during highschool as I left a lot of feelings there. I thought I'll feel sad today as my last day of internship. It's not surprising if I really do because I'm famous for my sentimental personality in highschool.

In the end, look who's crying now? *grin*

Nek was spamming my fb message with crying stickers. Too bad she worked in KL and not in KD like me hehehe. I once told her that I'll mm she dat my company, and she was like lao gai a bit and said they can drop me to have lunch with my colleagues while they go to sing k.

TAK BOLEH LA I MAU SING K ALSO!!!!!


In the end I was in my cheerful mood when I left the office. Not sure whether it was because of the Starbucks Tiramisu Frappuccino® with chocolate chips which made my day, or I had just, well, grow up and start to be better in handling my emotions.

Due to some funny miscommunication, I'd changed my name from Jas to Jess. -.-

Or maybe it was because I can come back and visit them anytime so I'm taking this goodbye for granted. Muahahahaha.


Year 2 Sem 2 had just ended. I have approximately 1 and half year more to go so yeah. Let's not fuss over where to work because my plans always change at the end.

Learned a lot, laughed a lot, bei yan gek sei a lot. All the memories are already been recorded in my diary.

Thanks for everything. Including making me the youngest again (wherever I go I'm always the youngest muahahahaha) and treating me like a really small kid. -.-

But it's okay. I'm a small girl in a big world. Going back to my small world. =]





But I do do feel that
I do do will miss you much

1 comment:

- A Dose of Me - said...

Apa laogai? I still can prepare farewell for you ! Humph