Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Sang Yat Fai Lok Ah Kian!

At first it was just a gathering discussion but then it became a birthday celebration for Ah Kian!!!

After all those years of planning birthdays for the January babies, which are me and Momo, finally it's time that we did something back for her. Hehehehe. Anyway it was MH's idea to celebrate her birthday so yeah, thank him. Hehehe.

So me, Ah Kian, Yatao Jiejie, MH and KitKat had lunch in Nadeje, Giza, and before I knew it, I became the entertainer of the day again. It's Ah Kian's birthday and we should talk more about her but they kept on teasing me this and that and scolding me for eating so slow EH WHO WAS THE ONE WHO KEPT ON GOING DOWNSTAIRS AND GUIDING YOU GUYS TO COME UP AH. -.-

Okay fine, I memang eat very slow. But all those teasing made me laughed non stop till I forgot that I should just start chewing. And then I got scolded for eating so slow. WHO WERE THE ONES WHO MADE ME EAT SO SLOW ONE AH. -.-

So the conclusion is, wherever I go, I'll be annoyed by the people, and get scolded by them for eating slow. Okay, got it. I should not organise and attend any gatherings anymore. >:(

Our cakes. Mm-hmm.

Our beloved Ah Kian! ❤
:-*
It's a type of spaghetti but I freaked out when I saw what turned out to be sliced onions "floating".
Like, ewwww!!
Anyway I finished my meal. Just so you know. And messed up Yatao Jiejie's cake. Muahaha.

After lunch we went to The Strand to watch Cafe. Waiting. Love. While waiting for me to finish my spaghetti, they changed the name to something like Waiting. Jasmine. Spaghetti.

Waiting for Jasmine to finish her Spaghetti. Get it? -.-

The movie as we knew, it's Giddeon Ko's production, so of course there were lots of funny scenes but at the end, most of us had teary eyes leaving the cinema. *sniff*

I read the book two years ago and obviously there were some changes in the movie but it still succeed in giving me surprises.

Before the movie. MH looked like a ghoooosssttttt.
After the movie.

So me, Ah Kian and MH went to Oasis Square, Ara Damansara for dinner whilst the other 2 went back home for some other events.






This is the first time I came to this place for meals. So I was bit excited taking pictures and surveying restaurants.



Finally we made up our mind to have dinner here.

Bad boy cooks. Hmm. Those who cook are bad boys?

Fish & Chips. Very reasonable price. Mm-hmm.

My Fish & Chips with a cup of Latte.

Ah Kian with her chicken chop. It's the restaurant's specialty!
Also the burger and chips of MH's.
Night scene. Oh so beautiful!

After dinner we went for a walk, took a few pictures of night scenery then headed back home.


It was such a splendid day with them. Highschool life meant so much to me, so of course the people who appear during that period are important to me as well. Next gathering soon? Hehehe.



Yatao Jiejie said I looked like a 贵妇. Do I? Hehehehe!

No comments: