Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Aloha Year 2 Sem 3!

I already told myself that I won't be going to class if class starts on Monday. I was too tired from half asleep half awake in the middle of the night in plane and practically reached Malaysia at 6.45a.m.

The last time I woke up at 6a.m was like, almost 4 years ago. Hahahahaha.

Anyway, there was orientation for newbies and some of the lecturers will be having training so the starting of classes delayed till Wednesday. Which was cool for me. Muahaha. *thumbs up*

Few of my friends asked me about my Japan trip, one of them really thought I meant it when I said I'll be attending class starting next week because I couldn't find my school bag. HAHAHAHAHA.

The schedule of this sem is the best ever! Never had 3 days of classes per week before. Tutorial classes were shorten from one and a half hour to only an hour. So it's sufficient to cramp in 4 subjects into 3 days of classes.

But I do pity my seniors. They have weird schedule. Like, having a 5-8pm class on every Mondays, just that one class on Mondays, and they come for an hour class, JUST THAT ONE CLASS on Tuesdays. Poor poor them. Hahahaha.

The Farrots are back!
A very pattern liao liao day. :D

And so, sem 3 starts!

No comments: