Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Chor 7

I skipped the posts from Chor 1 - Chor 6 because there wasn't much to talk about hahahahaha.

Today is 25th of February, which means I've been 21 years old for one month already! Nah, the main point is, year 3 sem 1 starts today!!!!

Nek was asked to help out as there was the CNY event today in SEGi main campus and she dragged Ah Yi along. Why she didn't drag me? Because the latest SISS President said I'm not one of the SISS members.

Fine. I don't have cheongsam to wear also.

In the end when I saw him, he said I can help out also. But I don't want HMPH.

I asked Nek to bring her semi DSLR so for the whole day I was the camera-girl and nanny (their valuable stuffs were in my bag which I carried 24/7) of the day. Hehehehehehe. All pictures below credit to Nek's semi DSLR but me for taking them hahaha.

 In the end I still got helped a bit by distributing a bit of mandarin oranges and telling a bit of people that there will be a lion dance performance at where and what time and take a lot of pictures until I looked like the official photographer for SEGi. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOTTTTT.

Semi DSLR really very convenient, just nice to hang on the neck. Those DSLR, argh, never gonna have them, too bulky and complicated.

We had fun ushering people to the place where the performances were held, and shutting out ears so tight when the firecrackers were lit up. There were sooooooooooooo many of them, imagine how loud it was and with us standing quite near to the firecrackers, we will be deaf if we didn't close our ears.

After the drum and lion dance performances, we went indoors where the two lions and one dragon came in for another performance.


Lion dancers preparing for the performance.


Even the lion statue was forced to wear a bow tie. Or flower bow. Going to marry eh?

My pretty Nek and Ah Yi!!
 
I managed to skid over to the center and took this picture. Obviously no one was looking at me. *sob

This, is a flatlay of a mandarin orange, just in case you never see one before. HAHAHAHA.
Choi San Ye!!!! See the red packets? Really got money in it one lea!!
After that we breeze off to SEGi Tower to do the same thing but by then, Nek and Ah Yi were tired due to their pretty killer heels while I was quite comfortable with my ballet flats, though carrying a bag and a semi DSLR but was able to whiz here and there taking pics of people and stuff.

The price of wearing heels all day long. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

At the end we were told that we can join the VIPs for lunch at the main campus so we left our jobs and went to makan. We sat at the first table and had the chance to watch other performances. Got lou sang somemore!!! :D

This is lou sang, again, just in case you never see one before. Bahahaha I'm so bad.
It was so delicious until Ah Yi ate two rounds hahahaha.
Never fail to take a pic of this magazine with us in it hahaha.
HI!!!!!! IT'S MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


After the lunch we headed back to the Tower with Ah Yi driving us there and attended our first class with weary faces.

This is Shum, who always wear the I Love My Gang t-shirt. We know you love us. :D

With Rachel!
With Andrea, love her curly hair!
With Ryan, who said that my hair is fake hair, annoying la he.
And Ah Yi! :D
Forgot to selfie with Nek hahahahahahaha! Next time take again la~ :D

No comments: