Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Good Encounters

It's one of the rare cases where I post something nice isn't it?

So I shall post something nice that I encountered yesterday hehehe. After all those bad news around the world, I shall just share some good customer services hahaha.

I got 2 free TGV movie tickets thanks to LINE, and so we went to One Utama to purchase one  extra ticket and made bookings, but we were unsure on which movie to watch (I hardly take notice of movies nowadays) and the guy behind the counter was very patient with us by clicking this movie this time that movie that time and also gave us some recommendations.

Ever since I've started college, whether I like it or not, I emphasize on customer service a lot.

And sad to say, there are still front desk service employees who are reluctant to put on a smile and be patient with customers.

SO! I just need to mention this guy here, for being patient with us. I enjoy his service but too bad I didn't notice his name.

Later on at night, because we got a Buy 1 Free 1 dessert in Tang Shi Fu (such blessed people we are!) we headed to new wing and just in time before their kitchen closed we managed to place our order.

My mum pointed the image of the dessert that she wanted but she didn't realise that it belongs to another dessert. And the price differs by one more digit. :O

The waiter wasn't being impatient at all (despite the fact that my mum pointed the same image few times) and even joked with us when we placed the order, during the time when we were eating the dessert and even offered to give us skyjuice (because of some joke we made).



So the point is, however dull the world is, I still believe that there are people who will give us unexpected treatment, because we are so used to being treated bad at all times and with the plane crashes, executions, natural disasters happening around us everyday, we just need to look a bit closer and remember the good deeds that we receive and of course, not to forget, to give back to others too. :)

No comments: