Train yourself to let go of the things you fear to lose. - George Lucas
Many times you just need to, just, let go.
And I remember seeing this somewhere too:
If you are confused on which route to take, choose the one which you least want to travel because what you always wanted, will be tough to be achieved. - Anonymous
When you love somebody, you fear to lose him or her, but, letting him/her go might be the best options.
Those who are singles hate to scroll the pages of Facebook and Instagram today, because, wow, the pictures and posts just hurt their eyes. Hahahahahaha.
I on the hand, maybe due to the fact that I never own somebody YET, and it's just a habit of being single, AND, I'm not afraid of being single (no, no I'm-So-Lonely-Anybody-Give-Me-Some-Love-Please moments), found myself smiling when I see those eerie posts and pictures hahahaha. Seeing my friends happy, no matter who they are, I'll just feel that they deserve to own such happiness.
And I'm so happy for them.
On the other hand, I find that some who are single, care so much about not having a partner to share the eerieness in the air (LOL) and keep asking other people (actually most are referring to themselves) when can they stop celebrating Christmas and Valentine's Day ALONE AGAIN and etc.
Pardon me, but I just think that instead of feeling sorry for themselves, they can use their free time by updating themselves, getting new skills and knowledge. Who knows, they might bump into The One when they do that.
As for me, I have God's love, my family's love, my annoying Farrots' love, and the fact that we are all healthy and safe make the most important aspect in my life.
The One? I'm still waiting. I have faith that God will give me what I NEED, and not what I
Before asking whether who or who will make a great soul mate, instead we should ask ourselves whether WE will make great soul mates or not.
So fret now, your Mr/Ms Suitable-For-You is on the way to meet you. Maybe, just maybe, he or she is just in front of you. :D
![]() |
| AMEN. :) |
1 John 4:7 My dear friends, we must love each other. Love comes from God, and when we love each other, it shows that we have been given new life. We are now God’s children, and we know him.

No comments:
Post a Comment