Heading fonts, heading colours, heading font sizes, heading spaces, which one I like, which one other people might like, which one I should use not just because I like, which one I should use because other people might like.
Pages, design, add on, social. And a lot of stuff that I have no idea what it means.
The list goes on and on. Just creating the website alone gives me headache.
Hopefully, by March there will be a progress in the thing that I'm doing. I don't want to get stuck in just absorbing knowledge and not start the actual work.
So excited and well, fingers-crossed!
Every step that I'm taking indicate a step forward and closer to what I want to do, and I'm just feeling head over heels every single minute. The other reason that I might feel like this is probably because well, hehehehehe. Nevermind me.
Time to claim my name!!!
Dear God,
I don’t ask You to make my life easier, but I ask You to give me the strength to face all my trouble. Amen.
I don’t ask You to make my life easier, but I ask You to give me the strength to face all my trouble. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment