So today we stayed back and celebrated Gorgor's pre-birthday but because she's a mo jie so we ended up waiting for her at the I Prefer Originals impatiently. Hahahahaha.
I pretended that I had to go back after lunch and we brought the cake which Suzie handmade (again, but never for me so saddddddddddd) and that Kangaroo sang the Happy Birthday song with enough forte for Gorgor to feel xia sui and maybe to have himself kicked out hahahahaha!
Paiseh my camera is not the zi pai shen qi, will only snap the moments when everyone is at their worst. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Gorgor's younger sister always says that we look a lot like each other, but we were like, nah. :P
Anyway after the celebration we went back to dancing room and I had fun watching them dance. And practicing back-flips. :O
Halfway through the session something happened and I was like, no no don't tell other people. -.-
Today is certainly a great day, but, somehow I felt emotional.
Maybe realising that we have less than a year together makes me feel sad.
Maybe the MH 370 case impacted on me a lot. Especially when I'm bound to fly this Thursday.
Maybe I'm worried that the form 4 feelings will come back, after noticing that, my feelings kinda grow after I saw his friend today.
I need to be strong, because I know people around me need me to be strong, and I think that even if I weep a little, it makes me feel fragile and I can't borrow my shoulders to others if I'm fragile.
I should trust God more. Because His power is always bigger than my worries.
Dear Lord, help me to go out of my way to encourage others --- whether or not I receive anything in return. My heart's desire is to help others along the way to know You. May I be Your hands and feet.
No comments:
Post a Comment