I've approximately 18 hours more to go to a place call ------------ SHANGHAI!
Yesssssssss I'm going to travel again!!!!!!!!!
My friends always tell me, yer, you so good, always go overseas!
The reality is, YES I KNOW I'M VERY BLESSED HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Just check on the images of hotel room again and realise it's quite pretty! Not the normal 3 stars hotel room and I must say, the hotel we lived in Tokyo, Japan was sufficient for our needs but this hotel in Shanghai! Looks great! More than we need! :D
And is making me very excited weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Hotels all along ain't the most important factor that we look at when we travel, because in other people's countries of course you would want to admire their culture which includes their food, and OMG SHOPPING!!!!!!!!
Oh yeah, and sightseeing. Sorry, totally forgot about it. :P
So you won't spend much time in the hotel during your stay there. Like, what? You gonna sleep on the bed and watch tv all day long? Hahahaha.
In a place like China, obviously I'll be the tour guide since none of my parents know how to read and speak Chinese. Okay lah, got some basics lah. I think I need to download the English-Chinese dictionary because I'm
concerned that I might forget some of the Chinese words especially if we
meet any complicated scenarios hahahaha.
And it's still winter there so err our bags are quite full with clothes. Let's hope there will be space for shopping hehe.
*In pirate language, it is often used to express some sort of cheer but also can be used to call attention to the speaker. Just like HO HO HO! XD
No comments:
Post a Comment