Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, March 19, 2015

XXX

A lot of times emotions do come and go.

Though I felt that it has been a long time since I feel this way.

Feel like, my energy had been zapped away. To the black hole which takes every positive feelings from me.

Where's my smile? Where's my energy? Where's my hyperactive? Where's.... me?

I can't feel them anymore and it seems like they are leaving me one by one.

What's only left is the bored to death feeling, whereby I don't feel any excitement in life.

I've got everything I need but what's the empty feeling inside?


Or is it because I've been trying to comfort people, consult people, console people until I'm worn out?

If it's that so then psychologists, psychiatrists, consultants, counselors must be very strong because they not only face one but countless patients who seek for their help.

I feel like I'm so weak till I can cry anytime.

Just like what happened this afternoon, something which, now I looked back, was not so serious until it costs my tears. Maybe it just happened at the wrong timing, like piercing through a balloon, and it bursts.

Yes, I was very, very, very upset until I was speechless, and which was replaced by quiet tears immediately. The tears weren't due to the news after all. They had been waiting to roll down and that moment just struck it.

I really had no reason to cry. But I just feel like doing so.

What's wrong? I really have no idea.

Maybe I just need hugs. Which I was taken aback from myself by wanting a hug from him which he gave me, a slight hug, probably wondering what was wrong.

I just need to pull myself again, to prevent myself from doing the same thing which actually betrayed my own principles.

Am I that difficult to be read? Is there anyone out there who can read me? Like how I read people?






Sometimes I wonder, maybe, perhaps, probably, I just need some desserts.


“He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.” - Psalm 147:3

No comments: