She will show you that killer-stare when you said hi to her the first time you met her.
I always laughed at her about the first time we met, which was practically what was described above.
Yes, she gave me thaaaaaaatttttttttttt ssstttttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeee.
So we met up in Sunway Giza. Oh my gosh I haven't been to this place since forever even though it's so near to SEGi because we always spent time in the main campus during long breaks.
The first thing that she said when we selfie in the err, W.C, was that I had grown taller.
HAHAHAHAHAHA I WISH SO TOO BUT I ALREADY PASSED THE PUBERTY STAGE WHERE I STILL HAVE CHANCES TO GROW 2 MORE CM. *sob*
| I still look short la okay -.- |
I told her that my friends had been telling me that I've slim down, she looked at me for few seconds and said, ya lor, thin liao wor.
Hehehe.
We went to Ichiban Sushi because she wanted to eat sushi. I wanted to eat dessert after our main course but couldn't because we were just too full.
| Salmon and eel, and don't know what's the other one. :P |
| Chicken with mushroom and cheese. |
| :D |
| She said her face became round already. Ya lor ya lor. xD |
What I didn't expect was that she also had a story to tell and she conquered the second half of our lunch conversation. Hahahahahaha.
Our stories coincidentally include two persons who know each other very well.
At least mine isn't that terrible as hers. Hahahahahaha.
After that we decided to ciao and I suggested that we took pics at my favourite place. She had the same reaction as Nek and said that that's the place where I took pics with Ah Min, Ah Kian, Ah Er and Poh ah Poh so she didn't want to take pics there either.
-.-
Of course in the end I dragged her there, and ta-daaaaaa~
| See, tall people jinhea tall people, legs also longer than people one. :/ |
| Me ah? Aiya no need say la still look so short. :( |
Spending quality time is always better than spending time together always but with out phones glued to our faces. Hahahaha.
![]() |
| Because Ohana means family. :') |

No comments:
Post a Comment