Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Friday, April 10, 2015

So Far Yet...... So Near.

In the 如果 post on the 5th of February, I asked whether fate will bring me to the place that I want to go.

It did. I was very, very, very happy. It shows that I didn't waste my time waiting. And I never tried to interact through FB message because I want to see how far my patience takes me.

I was determined. "I want to communicate face-to-face, not through the internet." I told them.

But fate also lead me to face the reality. And I soon felt confused, and I started to doubt.

Deep down I already knew that it was impossible with all those similarities. I just couldn't accept the fact to let go of someone who is so perfect, meeting all my criteria, meeting more than what I expected.

"So you happy now?"

I can't even answer yes with full excitement. What I really felt was really weird. No, I don't feel happy nor do I felt excited. I felt weird.


My heart instantly sank and after a bit of counselling sessions with two of my friends (finally I need counselling haha), I knew the reason behind all these doubts and confusions.

My mind was directing my heart to the wrong direction from the very first place.

And now I know who my heart was supposed to go to.


Though again, couldn't let my past to haunt me back, I've decided to go back to square one.


Funny how the So Near Yet So Far post was written and few days later I'm reversing the whole phrase.

Now I'm just waiting for Faith and Fate to bring to the place that I NEED to go. 
Dear God, please guide me as I walk through this life. Help me not to act only by my own wisdom, but to seek Your will in every situation. 

No comments: