The White Event, The White Party, similar names, pointing to the same event. The main point is, you must wear white! From head to toe. That includes bleaching your hair. Hahahaha.
We went to the MPH during our break just to see see the environment while they practiced dance, and we kinda played volleyball in the hall hahaha.
I'm quite interested in the kits that the DJ used because I never get so close to a DJ before and it's an eye-opener for me.
Overall, I think the event doesn't suit me that well because it's more to clubbing style where people dance like crazy, where the dry ice was everywhere like crazy, where the music volume was maximum + maximum, and most important of all, the spotlights changed every 2 seconds and I really felt like I was going to be blind anytime, especially when my astigmatism is quite high.
Of course, if you like clubbing, this event suits you well hehehehe people were dancing and having fun.
But as usual, I was so proud of my friends' performances, one ballet by Gorgor, 2 English dances and 2 K-Pop dances. I'll be able to enjoy more if I wasn't the videographer but is okay la, I still feel very happy hehehe.
Another performance by 3 guys which I felt a bit mehhhhhh because the dance and song were very draggy and, the song lyrics are full with vulgar words. I don't understand why their performance was even approved. -.-
Made few new friends, and those previously whom I only treated as hi-bye friends, mostly from SUMC, we did chat more during this event and became not just hi-bye friends. Hahaha.
 |
The middle straps are Nek's camera straps, and the right strap is the camera bag's strap. Me = VIP = Very Important Photographer HAHAHAHAHA |
 |
| Some of the people say that we look like each other. Do we? :P |
 |
| Shun Ling, one of the VP for SUMC. |
 |
| Melissa, a junior from highschool, and is currently studying ADP. |
 |
| Darren the 'acoustic guitar teacher' hehehehe. |
 |
| Jonathan, who styled his hair up for the event haha! |
 |
| The Prince Ryuven with blond hair haha! |
 |
| Felicia looked so great with this sweet smile! |
 |
| The DJ of the night, Jasontato!!! |
 |
| With the former SISS President, Para~ |
 |
| Bryan, Melissa's elder brother but didn't attend the highschool as me and Melissa~ |
 |
| The very quiet Iory. |
 |
| Letitia~ Mua-acckksss! |
 |
| Angel, President of SUMC and the BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!! |
 |
| Sexy Neck~ I mean, Nek~ :P |
 |
| Papa who wanna give me surprise LOL |
 |
| Tiara~ |
 |
| Gorgor's housemate #1, Synthia who claimed that we have the same face shape hahahaha~ |
 |
| Gorgor's housemate #2, Siao Tong, the happy-go-lucky girl~ |
 |
| Gorgor's housemate #3, Christella, a very sweet-looking girl~ |
 |
| Jo Dee Jo Dee why you so pretty! xD |
Some of the people above are those hi-bye friends but no longer hi-bye friends after this event hahahaha.
We made new friends with these two guys:
 |
| Left is James, and right is David |
 |
| Super extrovert and pattern liao liao people. Hahahahaha. |
David is the emcee of the night, who, also was the emcee for the Watoto Children's Choir event in January, and James is David's buddy, came all the way to support his event. He looked like he's the event manager hahaha his hands were always full with stuff.
 |
The last picture is dedicated to Nek! Hehehehe for letting me use her semi DSLR and full DSLR. ♥ |
The night ended with some ehem, a bit embarrassed story but it was still a night that I'll remember. :')
No comments:
Post a Comment