Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Shanghai Trip PART 2

If you haven't read Shanghai Trip PART 1, do click here.

DAY 4
My gassy stomach condition got worse and yesterday I got fever. Maybe because it was raining yesterday night when we walking back to our hotel. 2nd time I felt sick in another country. The feeling was so bad till I didn't feel like doing anything, not even going outside. :(

But still we went back to Qi Pu Street, walked around until lunch time when we went to the top floor where the foodcourt is located and ordered this:

The portion very big, we were smart enough to order only 2 plates.
It's beef anyway. Not bad not bad.


We ordered carrot-orange juice and it was delicious!
I mean very fresh, not those juices where you can only taste the sugar. (Y)

After lunch we continue our day in other wholesales malls before deciding to go back to hotel to have a nap because I was really sleepy and my stomach hurts. :( I did buy 3 skirts though, my mum was like feeling better after buying something? I smiled at her but actually no, shopping doesn't take away my sickness. -.-

At night we went to Nanjing Street again and had dinner at a restaurant which sells homemade cooked food, you know, those food that reminds you of your mum's cooking. Yeah, that kind.

Egg with bittergourd.

Gong Bou Chicken. Malaysia version is cashew nuts but here they put the normal peanuts. 

Vegetable soup.
Then we walked until we reached The Bund and paid for the the Sightseeing Tunnel.

The specialty was just the light effect and again, we had disappointments which came after the high expectations.

Or maybe we are just not artsy enough to appreciate the effects. HAHAHAHAHAHA.











Actually it was quite nice la, worth the ticket price also la. Hahahaha.

It was raining again, so we headed back to Nanjing Street and look see look see in a shopping mall.

Their fruits are really big in size and look very fresh!

Awfully Chocolate!
Next time my chocolate shop's name is Awesome-ly Chocolate! xD

AWW LOOK AT THOSE CHOCOLATES!

AWW LOOK AT THOSE CAKES!!!!!

Ah Yi's favourite~

And so, day 4 ended~

DAY 5
This is the day where we explored The People's Square~ We took a taxi and we stopped at the 1930 Shanghai Old Street. So the place is quite historical looking.










See!!! It's sooooooooooooooo big!

Bello!

Hello Kitty again hahaha~


After the 1930 Shanghai Old Street is actually the People's Square but I didn't know until I saw a signboard when we were heading back. -.- So below are the pictures taken in the People's Square.

ROAR!!!!!!

Again, it's all about panda~ Bout panda~ Bout panda~ HAHAHAHA!

The Malaysia version of recipe looks nicer hehehehe


This was our lunch~

Not bad~

Roti canai? Hahahahaha~


My condition had been improved so I can smile already hahahaha

This taste very good too! A bit like pulut hitam taste!
This is how their taxis look like. Probably scare that their passengers will rob them? O.O

They actually drive very fast. And need to honk here and there.
You think Malaysian drivers are the worst? Think again. 
At night we had dinner at the same shop as yesterday and when I wanted to selfie (hehehehe) this little boy had a shock and kept on saying I don't want to appear in tv! I don't want to appear in tv! 

Erm, welcome to the tv station. ._.
Wahahaha.

Look! The aunties were exercising again!
 My dad bought this ice cream few days ago but I wasn't feeling well and couldn't risk eating anything which can make my condition worse so we bought the ice cream again!


Yum yum!
DAY 6
Since we gave up on shopping, we decided to go to the museum which is FOC. Anddddddddd, today is my mum's birthday!!!!!! But. It was her turn to fall sick so she wasn't feeling well the whole day since yesterday while I had the energy to eat again.

The funny thing was that we got to hear the Happy Birthday song everyday in the morning which included today too! We were like, happpppyyyy birthdaaayyyyyyy! :D

I tell you, from don't know how many months ago, my mum had been checking the weather forecast for our trip here and on her birthday, confirm will rain.

But! Look at the sun! It was such a blessing to my mum! Her condition will get worse if it rains. Thank God so so much! :')

:')

Before we arrived at the museum, we must first pass by the People's Park.









Haiya why they photobomb my selfie again. -.-


The entrance fee for this museum is FOC whereas for other museums you need to pay. 

The guy there is not an additional family member of mine okay. ._.






This seriously looks like a phone cover!!!!


I got more pictures of the items in the museum but you can just go to my FB profile and take a look at them hahahaha.


Then we headed to a mall nearby and had lunch.

Dim sum and porridge. Such healthy meal hahaha.
At night we ate wanton noodles, the place looked classy but the customer service, pfffttt super thumbs down.



And since it was the last night already, we decided to go to The Bund where we got to see the breath-taking night scene.

But before that, hehehehehe.

Tadaaaaaaaa~




This is the financial street where many banks are located here. 
And that was how we ended the night. :')

DAY 7
Again, too many airplanes waiting to take off and more than half an hour was delayed. No wonder the plane crash incidents happen because nowadays there are way too many aviation companies and too many planes.


My dinner. DO YOU SEE DESSERT?!!!
I spent my time watching The Lucky One and Penguin of Madagascar. And also half of the Lego Movie. Hahahaha.

This plane journey, whether to or fro, was very smooth. Hardly felt any vibration.


When I first arrived, I realised that the cars that the people drive are cars like Audi, Volkswagen, Mercedes-Benz and so on. And a lot of them are using iPhone 6 Plus. But at the same time, I saw that people are struggling to make ends meet.

Though I was a bit disappointed with the food and clothes there, but I still felt blessed that I had the opportunity to go to other people's country, experience it and bring back the experience. Most important of all, to spend time with my parents.

Thank God for keeping us safe and even though me and my mum were a bit sick, we did enjoy the whole journey.

:')

No comments: