I thought they reported the wrong number.
But till now, this very second, the death toll had reached more than 2300 people, as reported by BBC News.
A 7.8 magnitude quake struck an area of central Nepal between Kathmandu and the city of Pokhara on Saturday morning.
Seeing these kind of incidents happen around the world, I feel so blessed to be in Malaysia but at the same time feel sad for those who are going through the deaths of their love ones.
We never ask why this kind of incidents because it is not beyond our control. But we know that in times of toughness, people are united and this is the time when we see love being spread to the other parts of the world.
“In the day when I cried out, You answered me, and made me bold with strength in my soul.” Psalm 138:3
No comments:
Post a Comment